Salutations friends and team members

Please let us know alittle about your self
Allilujah
Administrator
Administrator

Salutations friends and team members

Post by Allilujah »

I am so glad to finally get my account running right. Hello everyone, as you can tell, I go by Allilujah, which is apparently a miss spelling of the word. Mistakes were made, But I'm committing to them. I know I am speaking to practically no one right now, But I want to welcome anyone who is in a Dark place, and those who might want to share some light with people. Celestial Reach is my dream, an idea I had while I was going through some of the darkest trials of my life, and over coming the mistakes of my past.

I want to try and create a new type of recovery program, only that deals with more then drugs and alcohol. No one is perfect, but maybe if we all come together, we can reach for the stars.

Thank you for dropping in. Also, anyone Ive asked to Join, please send me a text message and Ill give you the password for the Celestial Reach self help forum. Anyone else who is interested in that, have a discussion with me. if you email me, my username @celestialreach.com, my phone will let me know.

Hope everyone is having a great day/night/life
Allilujah
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Salutations friends and team members

Post by Allilujah »

Wanted to say welcome to Sincere and Aeche. I really appreciate both of you checking out the site and being willing to help me come up with a way to possibly do some good